Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site.
We have updated the site, and you may be required to update your profile if you already have an account on the site. Once you login you will be directed to your profile page. Please fill in the additional required information and then click save.
If you require assistance with this site, or accessing any of the courses,please click here.
If you have any questions on course requirements or content, contact your designated CFO Contractor Safety Advisor.
If you don't have a valid email address you can still register by using an "@nil.com" email address. For example, Bill.Smith@nil.com This will allow you to register an account, but you won't be able to login until we manually confirm your account. Please allow up to 24 hours for us to confirm your account. If you need your account confirmed sooner, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the steps:
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address. If you don't receive the email within a few minutes, please check your junk or trash folder. Firewalls and company IT policies sometimes filter out the automatic confirmation email. All 'unconfirmed' accounts are confirmed daily, so if you still don't receive your email confirmation, you should be able to login within 24 hours of completing your registration.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you do not receive the confirmation email or you used an "@nil.com" email address, please try logging in after 12 -24 hours. All unconfirmed accounts are manually checked daily. Once your account is confirmed manually, you will be able to login.
Need assistance? Contact email@example.com